Lock Fitting and Replacement
We are a Master Locksmiths Approved Company with over 20 years experience in repairing and fitting locks suitable for commercial premises which means our trained staff are able to assist you in all aspects of lock specification, selecting the right products for your business secuirty needs.
Securing your business against crime need not be an expensive and time consuming exercise. Looking after our property, stock and the people who work within the business makes great business sense. Being responsible for the security in your business, it is vital that you make sure that the security measures taken are appropriate, realistic and cost effective. You need to keep criminals out while allowing your customers, suppliers and employees in. Your business activity will guide your approach to security.
In simple terms, high value products will attract more criminal activity and demand a higher level of security, however even those items with a perceived low cost value will be attractive to somebody. Taking a logical approach to securing your business will help ensure you don’t miss anything that might help deter crime. In the current climate, the effect of interruption to business is greater than ever before
By changing the locks you can guarantee that you are in control of who has keys to your property.
Choosing a Lock- Things to consider
- Insurance requirements Does your lock need to conform to british standards for insurance purposes BS3621
- One Key Business Would I like all my locks to be working from one key? This avoids having bulky keyrings, never loose the back door key again!
- Master Keying of locks Makes great business sense. Only give access to areas of your business to people that need to be there.
- Speciality Locks Do I need locks for a special purpose eg escape function.
- High Security Locks Do I need locks with enhanced security features eg Restricted keys, having control of who can copy your keys, locks with anti pick and anti bump features.
- We supply locks from all the leading manufacturers including Mul-T-Lock, Chubb, Evva, Era, Union and Yale.
Remember—Always use a Master Locksmiths Association ‘Approved Company’ when considering any aspect of lock fitting and replacement and be assured that trained staff will provide a quality service with integrity to give you total peace of mind.
For assistance in selecting the correct locks for your business, contact Authorized Access and our fully trained staff will be delighted to assist and advise you.